Thursday, March 1, 2012

Makkal Arangam Feedback from Various parts of the World

Sir,
It is not just to praise somebody but the programme is getting better with every show.
I have been watching Arattai Arangam from Sun TV days in 1998-99 and the presenters
speakers and the concept has been gaining lot of people's attention.
Today's display of Tavil vadhyam was exemplary by a man with a single finger on the left hand.
It is simply extra ordinary.  The man who was sleeping on the road, selling vegetables, learning
and now in the teaching profession are just not just examples but extraordinary mortals.
The boy with the black shirt who spoke of the plight of fisher men and farmers appears to have
gift of the gab and spoke with extra ordinary eloquence. Makkal Arangam is doing a great
seva to the people of Tamilnadu by providing a forum for these "ordinary folks" otherwise
but for their extraordinary talent and valour when provided a chance.
Best information today is on the temple itself as it is surrounded by real temples for respective
deities on all the eight sides which are ordained for such shrines .
Good show by makkal arangam and
good effort to bring this Thiruvidaimarudur through TOSA.
mani,mumbai
09870508739
Dear Visu Sir:
 
Pranaams!!! Even though I am younger by 8 years to you, I could take the liberty of addressing you as such, being your follower since the early days of your acting. I have also been an avid follower of your programmes (Visuvin Makkal Arangam) for more than a decade or so. I live in Canada, in Saskatoon, 15000 kilometres away in a sparsely populated but growing Indian population over here with similar followers numbering over a 500 for now.
 
I was watching your recent programme avidly about Thiruvidaimaruthur, my wife's birth place though I come from Ganapathiyagraharam. Your mentioning of 'being in search of a Helicopter in Thiruvidaimaruthur' made me suggest two alternatives, by this e-mail -
 
1) Your team could search under Google Maps about Thiruvidaimaruthur to graphically display the 8 directorial placements of relevant temples and show it on line - a thought which could be implemented by your next episode broadcast itself;
 
2) This small Agronomy based town of Saskatoon also boasts of an innovative 'Helicopter Manufacturer', with a small size but superb aerial videographic capability (web site -http://www.draganfly.com) product innovator. Incidentally I am impressing them towards giving it for such TV and Cinema Videography purposes, with possible great openings through Kolywood and Bollywood!!!! - Probably with your initiation, I could arrange to have it in Chennai at the earliest as well (it costs around CAD $ 90,000/= only approximately);
 
On behalf of the 500 and odd Tamilian poulation over here, I would take this opportunity of congratulating you for continuing your incisive yet mind uplifting programmes and wish it with continued success under your able stewardship. If I am permitted, I would be pleased in seeing you during my next sojourn in Chennai.
 
With Warm Regards
 
'Chandy' - (G.V. Chandrasekharan)
1-306-241-4511 (Cell)
00-971-50-2833824 (Cell in Dubai)  
dear visu sir,

thayum neeyae-thanthaiyum neeyae these words are
lingering in my heart.sorry name was not noted -the lady who spoke was
exactly true to all working mothers without husband's support.my 12yrs
of first posting in podanur,near coimbatore at age of24yrs i had to
face strong union people.luckily my in charge dr. was good guide and
supportive.24 hrs i will be having calls as labour cases,abortion
cases and my duty day headache.but i gained very rich experience later
in my profession,guts to face any emergency.as she said i wanted to
see one of my kids to become dr.i was caught by destiny into marriage
at age of 19yrs against my parent's wishes.so at 24 ihad one girl 3yrs
and boy10mnths.i realised the blunder i had done VERY late.i was sole
bread winner as my better half was lucky to enjoy life with all
comforts.true i attempted suicide.but when i saw my kids crying and
sitting at lap of works manager wife,when my attempt failed with my
colleagues,i realised i failed in my duty ,having brought 2lives into
world it was my duty to see them well off.of course i did at cost of
deserting maternal affection denied to kids as i had entrusted the
duty to caretaker.so when they grew up they detested medical.even now
though they realise it was my sacrifice they have pinch of loss of
maternal cuddling as small kids.you know olden days if wife divorces
the blame will be on woman esp.dr who has to mingle with men patients
and co.drs.so only i landed in sr,citizen home.kids,now50+ beg me to
be with them .but i want freedom from family life.here i am so useful
to residents well educated decent old persons with lots of ailments.i
visit children&grandkids for short period.i feel jealous of you that
you enjoyed koottu kudumbam.my maternal grandpa had it!!!time is
changing i feel living separately is better as human creatures have
become wicked and BAD.hope you had seen telugu film samsaram.sorry for
boring with my auto biography.i am gifted by god in treating cases as
perhaps before treating i offer a prayer to god that i am not doing
YOU ARE MAKING ME DO.emotional blackmailing withGOD!!!!!
on thai
amavasai you showed siva temple.VERY BIG THANK YOU SIR.god be with you
 and family.my prayers for that unfortunate lady with B.E degree son.i
share tears with her. mother is next to god. sincerely dr.g.janaki

No comments:

Post a Comment