Thursday, March 1, 2012

Aanmeegam Aanandham.-By RBI Sridhar

Dear All!
 
Attached is a paper clipping appeared in Daily Thanthi at Thiruvarur.  The Foundation under the banner Aanmeegam Aanandham has commenced last year where the love of the people at Thiruvarur made me as the Hon.Founder President. On completion of the first year of its existence at Thiruvarur, this Foundation arranged a special programme where Thiru Sukhi Sivam was invited to deliver speacial lecture on the title Aanmeegam Aanandham.  God has been kind enough in considering me as one of the instruments for this great movement and I wish and look forward to the blessings of our teachers, elders, good wishes from my friends and colleagues.

May Lord Mahalingam be with me as a driving force to do the best towards the welfare of the people. A small beginning in my life where I should leave a big foot print with HIS DIVINE GRACE!
 
I submit this event at the Lotus Feet of the LORD and let me share the credit with my schooll and class mates and my friends at TDR.
 
Wishing all of you the Best of Luck for the coming years!
 
Sincerely,
R.Sridharan
No Man is rich enough in this world to buy back his past!
HELP EVER
HURT NEVER

1 comment:

  1. Sir,

    Post your view(s) photo of the meeting of aanmeegam anandham function

    BVRAM,TVR

    ReplyDelete